Coming soon: Archived events from the Forkenbrock Series on Public Policy.
Browse the contents of Forkenbrock Series on Public Policy:
- Transportation Finance and Economics: Policies for the Future
- The Transportation Finance and Economics: Policy Options for the Future symposium was held on September 11-12, 2008, in Iowa City, IA. This symposium brought together national experts in many aspects of Transportation Policy from highways and transit to the externalities of transportation such as land use and equity. 170 people participated in interdisciplinary discussions concerning timely issues such as the upcoming reauthorization of the Federal Transportation Bill.
- A Symposium on Health Care Reform
- Five Years Out: Ongoing Impacts & Challenges of the 2008 Floods
- Adapting to Weather Extremes: the Economic Impact in Iowa