Forthcoming special number:
Dada, War and Peace. Details
Dada/Surrealism is an interdisciplinary journal publishing critical essays, bibliographies, book reviews, and primary documents on the Dada and Surrealist movements. Submissions are encouraged from scholars in Art History, Literature, Film Studies, Theater Arts, and a variety of other disciplines. We are especially receptive to contributions that use interdisciplinary techniques, reexamine basic concepts, or raise theoretical issues of contemporary interest.
Dada/Surrealism is a peer-reviewed, open-access electronic journal sponsored by the Association for the Study of Dada and Surrealism and published by the International Dada Archive, University of Iowa Libraries.
Number 21 (2017)
Exhibiting Dada and Surrealism
General Editor's Note
The 1940 International Exhibition of Surrealism: A Cosmopolitan Art Dialogue in Mexico City
Dafne Cruz Porchini and Adriana Ortega Orozco
Notes on Contributors
Catalogue, Exposition Dada Man Ray, Paris, 1921. International Dada Archive, Special Collections, University of Iowa Libraries.
Responsible for no.21
- Kathryn Floyd, Auburn University
- Timothy Shipe, The University of Iowa
- Mary Ann Caws, City University of New York
- Katharine Conley, College of William and Mary
- Jonathan P. Eburne, Pennsylvania State University
- Stephen Forcer, University of Birmingham
- David Hopkins, University of Glasgow
- Dalia Judovitz, Emory University
- Rudolf E. Kuenzli, The University of Iowa
- Adelaide M. Russo, Louisiana State University