Sponsored by: The University of Iowa School of Journalism and Mass Communication and the The University of Iowa Center for Conferences; held April 10-11, 2015 at the University of Iowa Memorial Union.
Visit this website to learn more about the forum.
- Social Media in Philanthropy
- Diversity and Philanthropy
- Avoiding and Recovering from Communication and Organizational Crises
- Donor Motivation
- Fundraising for the Arts and Humanities
- Role of Celebrities and Athletes in Philanthropy
- Fundraising for Health Care
- Social Capital and Giving
- Fundraising for Higher Education
- Online Giving and Crowd Funding
- Doing Research and Making Your Case Using Data
- Fundraising for Social Services
- Keynote Address
- Crowd Funding Innovation Lab