Title

From Cuspidors to the Law Commons: The College of Law 1910-1935 and The Founding of the Iowa Law School and the Old Capitol Years: 1865-1910

Document Type

Contribution to Book

Peer Reviewed

1

Publication Date

1-1-2011

Journal/Book/Conference Title

The History of the Iowa Law School, 1865-2010

Keywords

Iowa Law

Published Article/Book Citation

Patricia Acton, “From Cuspidors to the Law Commons: The College of Law 1910-1935,” and “The Founding of the Iowa Law School and the Old Capitol Years: 1865-1910,” with Richard, Lord Acton, in The History of the Iowa Law School, 1865-2010, edited by N. William Hines. Iowa City, IA: University of Iowa Law School, 2011, at 51, 39 pages.

This document is currently not available here.

Share

COinS
 

URL

https://ir.uiowa.edu/law_pubs/492